It's time to share some love...some product love.
Up on the pedestal is 100% Natural Dry Shampoo by BattysBath on Etsy
I am so happy that I tried it! I was skeptical: could Batty really make a product like this in her home lab? And if she could make it, would it work?Well, she nailed it...and now I will tell you why.
Two feel good reasons to try it:
1. it's handmade AND it's Canadian
2. it comes in a great little bottle
When I compare it to it's predecessors (located at the back of my cupboard) this is why Batty's 100% Natural Dry Shampoo is tops:
(Five awesome and practical reasons to use it)
1. it didn't change the colour my hair
2. it didn't flake, giving me "dandruff" and leaving impossible to get off gunk all over my brush
3. it lasted all day
4. it didn't doesn't have a smell
5. it didn't leave thick and unnatural "pieces" of hair: my hair felt soft and flexible after I worked the powder in
The most important reason to use it:
1. it soaked up the oil!
I should mention that I have super thin and super fine hair.